Please read the below information about the Stay at Home orders for regional NSW
President, Uralla Shire Business Chamber
51 Bridge St
Uralla, NSW, 2358
ph 02 6778 3325
Like Uralla Shire Business Chamber on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/UrallaShireBC
Follow Uralla Shire Business Chamber on twitter at @UrallaShireBC
Check out our website at https://urallabusinesschamber.org.au
Don’t forget to register on our Shire only Business Directory too! https://uralladirectory.com
From: Peter Sniekers
Sent: Monday, 16 August 2021 09:09
To: Peter Sniekers
Subject: URGENT: PLEASE SHARE – Stay at home orders for regional NSW
Please see urgent Departmental email below and we do apologise for any duplication. Please distribute to your staff / networks / members.
NSW Government advice on Covid-19 HERE COVID Hotline: Ph: 13 77 88
COVID-19 help for Small Businesses
Communities recovering from bushfires, floods and other natural disasters will now have access to a new one-stop-shop of vital information at https://www.nsw.gov.au/resilience-nsw.
Peter Sniekers | Business Development Manager, New England & North West Public Works Advisory and Regional Development | Department of Regional NSW
92 Rusden St, Armidale | PO Box 1138, Armidale NSW 2350
M: 0407 482 955 | E:
I normally work Monday – Thursday
The Department of Regional New South Wales acknowledges that it stands on Country which always was and always will be Aboriginal land. We acknowledge the Traditional Custodians of the land and waters, and we show our respect for Elders past, present and emerging. We are committed to providing places in which Aboriginal people are included socially, culturally and economically through thoughtful and collaborative approaches to our work.
Stay at home orders for regional NSW
To protect the people of NSW from the evolving COVID-19 outbreak, stay at home orders are now in place for the whole state, including all regional NSW until 12:01am Sunday 22 August 2021.
Stay at home orders mean you must only leave home for essential reasons. These include:
* shopping locally (within your local government area (LGA) or, if outside of your LGA, within 5km of your home from 12:01am Monday 16 August). You may travel beyond this area if the goods or services are not reasonably available locally
* only one person per household may leave home to shop each day, and browsing in shops is not allowed
* exercising outdoors with one other person within 5km of home or LGA
* essential work or education, where you cannot work or study from home.
When leaving home for essential reasons, anyone over 18 years of age must carry photo identification with evidence of their home address, such as a NSW Photo Card or Drivers Licence, and produce it to a police officer on request.
* face masks are compulsory in all indoor non-residential premises, public transport and certain outdoor settings
* visitors to households is not permitted unless you need care (including personal care)
* if you are 18 years and over, get vaccinated as soon as possible.
Remember, it’s vital for anyone showing any symptoms, or those who are a close or casual contact of someone who has tested positive to COVID-19, to get tested immediately, stay home and follow the health advice.
Information for businesses
Businesses that can remain open must:
* have a COVID-19 Safety Plan in place
* use the NSW Government QR code to check staff, contractors, customers, and delivery drivers in and out. This makes it easier for NSW Health to contact anyone who may have been exposed to COVID-19 at your business
* ensure everyone wears a face mask
* remind staff to get tested immediately if unwell, even with mild symptoms, and to isolate at home until they have received a negative test result.
To support businesses and workers at this critical time, the NSW Government’s 2021 COVID-19 Support Package has been boosted to include additional financial support measures for individuals, sole traders, micro-businesses, small and medium businesses, as well as the creative services industry, and accommodation providers.
Looking after your business, workers and income is a big concern for many, but mental health during these challenging times is also important. There is support available for individuals and businesses who need it.
We have developed resources including newsletter/website copy and social tiles to help you communicate the stay at home order and updated measures with your members, community and networks.
[Download toolkit] https://aus01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fnewsletter.customerservice.nsw.gov.au%2Flink%2Fid%2Fzzzz6118adb6abc01760Pzzzz6052bd9841968092%2Fpage.html&data=04%7C01%7Ckelly.evans%40customerservice.nsw.gov.au%7C3984f8d72b364e88f4ac08d95fb22d1e%7C1ef97a68e8ab44eda16db579fe2d7cd8%7C0%7C0%7C637646041132663951%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=m7DvFOtPrHc1n1idCM7XdxS%2Bl%2BEmH9vlDSlQzrCDnbA%3D&reserved=0
Please visit NSW Health for more translated COVID-19 assets available for use.
We know these are challenging times. We thank you for your patience and continued support to help stop the spread of COVID-19 in our community.
This email is intended for the addressee(s) named and may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and then delete it immediately.
Any views expressed in this email are those of the individual sender except where the sender expressly and with authority states them to be the views of the Department of Regional NSW.
PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE PRINTING THIS EMAIL